Personally, I was more worried about getting their pristine white fur all mashed up with grubby fingerprints. Do Unicorns have fur? Or is their velvety coating called something else?
Yes I know I am wearing antlers not a unicorn horn. Guess I just aint the horny type, mkay?
By now you know me well enough to realize I am not good with critters or too much nature.
Dogs, Cats and metallic sardines are exotic enough for my tastes. Sparrows and gutter parrots are cool too.
I am halfway through re-reading Full Dark House by Christopher Fowler.
His books are the best, the very very best. Be good to yourself, go get one, or all of them. You will be glad you did. Thank me later.
Makeup and Eyes by Booty`s Beauty of course, coz she my buddykins and stops me getting boring and dull looking.
Eyes: Destiny
EyeShadow: Hazy
Lips: Forever
Song Of The Day




