15 Feb 2018

Published February 15, 2018 by

Breakthrough























I hate running. That is just a lil secret between me and you. Shhhhh... Don`t tell anyone.
I have been running for about 2 years now and never enjoyed it at all, until today. I found my mind empty, my lungs easily sucking in the wonderful city air and my feet barely touching the ground.
I felt what other runners have described and it took me two damn years to do it.
If you are like me and hate running, keep at it. Maybe you wont be as slow as me to break through and you are probably not as slow as me at running either, but no matter!
It is my breakthrough and I stand by it.

So today in SL... I met a peacock on a beach!
I did line up the perfect shot with him but a huuuuge couple landed and had a delightful argument in local chat and I lost the shot when I had to zoom in and derender their avatars.

Do you like my eyeshadow? I do!
This palette is called "Magical", its by Booty`s Beauty and will be available this weekend.
The prettiest I have ever seen, for sure.























I hope you all had a lovely Valentines day. I know I did. Free from material gifts, just a nice snuggle on the couch with my handsome dude watching Pirates of the Caribbean 5.

It didn't impress me, but that is okay. It doesn't have to impress me, it kept me off the streets and out of mischief for a couple of hours and that is enough to ask of any movie.

Song of the Day



      edit