Check out this stunning kimono, its a free gift from .:: Cremosas Store ::. , one of many they have so generously provided for group members.
Here is the Linky so you can go see for yourself.
Today`s makeup:
Eyes: Savannah Eyeshadow
Lips: Mimosa
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I took a nice stroll though the local graveyard, decluttered a ton of crap and did some batch cooking for the month ahead.
After all that I deserved a sit-down so I started reading Highest Duty by the wonderful Captain Sully.
Song of the Day
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13




