Below the cut is nudity. Non-pornographic, parody, humorous nudity. This is a fair warning so don`t bother crying to me that you had to clutch your pearls and faint theatrically if you choose to go and look.
He never fails to surprise me...
To look at him, you wouldn't think so, but he is a great lover of art and has a ridiculous sense of humor.
He dresses like any other engineer, in blue overalls, rigger boots and a hi viz vest... oops sorry Heath and Safety standards I mean *On Site High Visibility Personal Protective Wear* and he has the most brilliant mind I have ever known.
The best part of my day is when his smiling face appears at the end of the garden path. He arrived home just as I finished the photo below and I asked him if he knew what it was supposed to be and without pause he replied: "Yeah! It`s the Birth of Venus innit! By that Bottled Cherry Artist! I like that one!
I didn't ask if he likes lots of early renaissance artwork, or just this painting because of the pretty naked lady in the picture but it DID make me grin so big that my teefs almost fell out.
I was grinning again 2 days minutes later when he strolled in with a small jar of Opies Cocktail Cherries saying that he had the picture in mind when he bought them.
It makes a lovely desktop wallpaper if you click to download it full size!


