27 Jan 2018

Published January 27, 2018 by

Fins are the New Fangs!























I have really loved the past few days escape underwater exploring the Blake Sea... Oh My it is a busy place... So far I have been bashed into by a speedboat, landed on by 3 Bots at once and followed by a rather agressive "lady" that wanted me to be her pet. Yikes.

It is a lovely place to swim though and most people are friendly.

























I relaxed under the waves while reading the new book my dear Granny sent me; a copy of Wild Chamber by Christopher Fowler.

I adore his work and have read everything except this and PaperBoy so it will be an enjoyable weekend for me, curled up safe from the cold weather lost in the welcoming, mysterious world of these two elderly Detectives. Bryant is my favorite fictional character EVER, and coming from me, thats saying a lot coz I do love to read.

If you like books about mystery, crime, London or simply need a great laugh provided by one of the most brilliant authors in the world, you should check out the Bryant and May series, like, NOW.

It got me to thinking how much I wish there were elderly avatars in secondlife. Its dull when everybody appears to be in their 20s.
I intend for my avatar to age as I do.

In a skin-deep world it would be fascinating to see and I bet if I met an elderly avatar I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off them! Lets hope I can find that out one day!


      edit