Here in the Real World™ it is too cold and too many nasty flu germs going around, so I escaped to SL for a few hours and bought myself a Mermaid tail.
I chose the Yabusaka Goldfish Tail because it is compatible with my Slink body, and includes a developers kit. After a bit of editing in GIMP I had a tail and chest cover that I was happy with.... But I was stuck on the beach. No legs = Can`t walk!
Luckily this very handsome man came to my rescue and carried me into the waves and my underwater adventure began...
There are many pretty underwater sims in SecondLife, I recommend starting at the Safe Waters Foundation, a lovely large area in the Blake Sea where you can find all kinds of information and shopping facilities to enhance your experience, even while pirate battles rage on the surface above you!
I thought it wouldn't be easy to find the perfect makeup to complete my new look, but of course a quick look in my favorite store Booty`s Beauty found me this perfect glittering eye shadow from her Bedazzled pallet.
Ariel would be jealous!





